Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Self Portraits

The first photo assignment of the year was to create self portraits. Each student thought and wrote about how they would like to be represented and then worked in pairs to create photographs that reflected their ideas.

by Jordan: "I want to be represented as a responsible, respectful young man"

by Ellie: "I want to be seen as the strongest individual out there."

by Gwen: "I play basketball and I love this sport. I work hard and practice everyday."

by Khristina: "My pictures define the way I am."

by Esther: "My grandmother is the #1 person in my life."

1 comment:

AlissaPhoto said...

From Aviation High School:

"These pictures are really interesting. Espceially the first one. They show personality and make us think. The first photo makes us wonder "what is this?" We like photos that aren't obvious."